Google
Name:

BS Psychology MBA E-Business

Thursday, May 22, 2008

“I will remain seated while I’m on the bus.”

“I will remain seated while I’m on the bus.” That is what I asked the fourth grader to repeat for me as she got off the bus this afternoon. I have had her write sentences several times before but that doesn’t seem to have the lasting effect that I had hoped. We will see if saying it out loud while looking me in the eye has any effect. I have watched Gloria Copeland on TV on several occasions and she is a big proponent of 'what comes out of your mouth' as having a lasting and significant impact on behavior. We will see if the same axioms that are said to apply to religion also apply to elementary school student behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home