Google
Name:

BS Psychology MBA E-Business

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eighth graders

Just as I'd feared. Eighth graders still have some growing up to do. Some of them anyway. After not having 6,7,8 graders for two years, this year I changed routes and now have 8th graders. I can't get them to stay in the bus after they board. They want to stick their head, arm, voice out the window to impress their classmates. I have had it out with them over this for about a month now. I have assigned seats, had them close windows on hot days, yelled at them, tried to reason with them, all to no avail. I will write them up if I have to but would rather not. I would rather handle behavioral problems myself. I could have them write sentences like the elementary students are required to do. I would rather not do that either. I just want them to grow up a little bit and keep their hormones in check in the mean time. Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home