Google
Name:

BS Psychology MBA E-Business

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Lost Wallet

This morning I had a student bring me a wallet he found on the bus. A few minutes later another student came forward to claim it. He was able to describe it as having no identification inside and that it contained some amount of cash that included a five dollar bill. He was wrong about the exact amount of cash it contained but I decided to let that slide and presented him with the wallet. That afternoon a third student got on the bus and asked if I had found a wallet. Yes I replied, but I gave it to someone else who claimed it as his. However the third student's totally accurate description of the wallet along with stating the exact amount of cash it contained has led me to rethink the entire episode. In the morning I will challenge the first wallet claimor and see where it leads. To be continued tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home